Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Part Time (0.6) 3 days per week to incl mealtime duty
Temporary Contract – NJC Grade C
The Link Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an experienced and inspirational Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and dedicated team, based at Harbertonford Primary School. If you would like to work in a thriving village school and are able to meet the challenges of supporting our pupils, then we would love to hear from you.
- Have previous experience of working in a school, preferably including in an early years setting
- Be able to work as part of a team to ensure the delivery of high quality learning
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Be flexible enough to work across the entire primary age range if required
- Be willing to attend training, some of which may be after school
- Be part of the team responsible for lunchtime supervision
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a thriving village primary school that is part of a Multi-Academy Trust
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A fantastic team of motivated and friendly staff
- Regular opportunities for professional development and training
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please see links below to download an application form and job description. Please return completed application form for the attention of Headteacher, Lizzie Lethbridge to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01803 782352 to arrange a convenient time.
Closing date: 26th February 2018
Interviews: w/c 5th March 2018